FORTUNATE SON PANEL
FORTUNATE SON PANEL
We are delighted with the positive and warm reaction to our Fortunate Son toggle switch panels. Since we are always trying to improve and update our products, Concord Aerospace is happy to announce these new panel color and function variations based on initial customer feedback and requests.
Now you can operate your panel with a custom push button in the shape of the base of an ammunition cartridge. We hope you enjoy the "IT AIN'T ME" version of this unique panel from the Vietnam era.
An excellent gift for military enthusiasts and collectors of unique memorabilia.
"Fortunate Son" is a protest song by the American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival released on their fourth studio album, Willy and the Poor Boys, in November 1969. "Fortunate Son" (1969) was the only popular antiwar song of the 1960s to observe that the sons of the working class were more likely to be drafted than the sons of the privileged.
It soon became an anti-war movement anthem and an expressive symbol of the counterculture's opposition to U.S. military involvement in the Vietnam War and solidarity with the soldiers fighting it. "Fortunate Son" is not an anti-military song. It supports the men who served and is against the children of privilege who evaded the draft. The song has been featured extensively in pop culture depictions of the Vietnam War and the anti-war movement.
- Multi-layer switch assembly.
- Real / Operable heavy-duty toggle switch. (20A-125VAC / 15A-250VAC).
- SPDT (ON-OFF-ON Configuration) FOR MILITARY GRAY VARIANT.
- SPST (ON-OFF Configuration) FOR AEROSPACE GRAY VARIANT.
- MOMENTARY - (ON-OFF Configuration for IT AIN'T ME variant).
- Accurately sized switch guards and bezels based on the Apollo Command Module.
- Custom fabricated toggle red switch boots.
- Reproduction DZUS for enhanced visuals.
- Full color printed background on highest quality cast acrylic.
- 3" x 3" x 3"
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Due to high demand, this item ships within 2-4 days. We will update this manufacturing time daily as we increase production. If you need a panel urgently, don't hesitate to contact us; we can expedite your order.
By accessing, purchasing or utilizing any product & services provided by Concord Aerospace, the client acknowledges and accepts that such utilization is subject to the client's own judgment and at their own risk. The client fully assumes all responsibilities for any installation, maintenance or use of these products. The client understands that any installation or use of these products may pose risks, including but not limited to the risk of electrical shock, injury, or damage to equipment and the installation environment. In applications that require power, it is recommended that a professional installation be carried out to minimize any risks of injury or damage resulting from improper installation or use of all Concord Aerospace products.