SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION.
Building on the popularity of our previous release of the Jewish Space Laser hardware, we are happy to introduce the next panel in our "CONSPIRO-IDIOCY LINE".
COVID MICROCHIP IMPLANT MASTER CONTROL PANELS INCLUDE:
- Multi-layer laser cut switch assembly.
- Real / Operable heavy-duty toggle switch. (20A-125VAC / 15A-250VAC).
- SPST (ON-OFF Configuration).
- SPDT upgrade available on request.
- 12V Momentary push button switch.
- Accurately sized switch guard and bezels based on the Apollo Command Module.
- Covid Virus shaped custom fabricated translucent momentary push button. (Can be wired)
- Custom fabricated stainless steel washers.
- Reproduction DZUS for enhanced visuals.
- Completely designed, manufactured and assembled in our Orlando facility.
- Ships within 5 days.
- If you need a panel urgently, please contact us and we can expedite your order.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT:
AT THIS POINT IN OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, WE USUALLY CREATE AN ELABORATE FICTIONAL BACKSTORY THAT POKES A SATIRICAL JAB AT THE ORIGINAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES THE PRODUCT IS BASED ON. WE DO THIS BECAUSE IT IS FUN AND IT HELPS ADD ANOTHER LAYER OF CRAZY ON TOP OF THEORIES THAT ARE ALREADY BONKERS TO BEGIN WITH.
AFTER MILLIONS OF DEATHS, DESTROYED FAMILIES AND THE GLOBAL DISRUPTION OF OUR WAY OF LIFE, CONCORD TEAM WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED TO "MAKE FUN" OF THE DEADLY COVID-19 AS A DISEASE IN ANYWAY.
WE ARE RELEASING A LIMITED EDITION OF THE COVID CONTROL PANELS IN ORDER TO BRING AWARENESS TO SOME OF THE MORE DANGEROUS AND CUCKOO CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND DIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGNS ACTIVELY DELAYING THE RECOVERY PROCESS.
EVERY WEEK A PORTION OF OUR SALES WILL BE DONATED TO UNICEF AND TO THEIR “END THE PANDEMIC” GLOBAL OUTREACH PROGRAM.
YOU CAN ALSO HELP AND DONATE DIRECTLY VIA THE LINK BELOW:
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE, UNDERSTANDING AND EMPHATY FOR OTHERS.
CONCORD AEROSPACE TEAM
Important usage warning: Although our switch panels are sold as memorabilia & display units, they include industrial grade toggle switch / button hardware as a part of their design. We utilize these components within our simulation projects and wire them in order to make the switches operational. In the case of powered operational use, the owner assumes all risk and liability for proper installation of these products. Concord Aerospace is not liable for any damages caused by the incorrect use or faulty wiring of our products.